The picture-perfect front facade of the Mullaloo property lended itself ideally to the simplistic and elegant design dreams of the clients. The spacious front yard would be separated into two areas, one for the pool and one for the open lawn area.
Consults with the client were immediately followed by several landscape outlines to bring their design brief to life.
Construction was begun with excavation and civil works to prepare the area, followed by brickwork and installation of the frameless glass fencing with stainless steel spigots around the pool area. This was followed by turf preparation and installation, and garden and pool lighting design and install. A gorgeous water feature design finished off the project.
Full project details:
- Landscape design & consultation
- Frameless glass fencing with stainless steel spigots
- Plant design & layout
- Excavation and civil works
- Brickwork and rendering
- Turf preparation and installation
- Plant selection and layout
- Garden and pool lighting design and layout
- Water feature design and layout
- Implementation & Installation
- Project Management