A favourite of ours, Mt Lawley presented many unique features and aspects to a landscape design, from the Jarrah decking to the unique vertical garden, water features and rusted steel art.
A spacious, L-shaped yard provided the perfect canvas for the project and after initial project consultations with the client, we jumped right in!
Beginning with excavation and civil works, we laid the foundations for the design. The undercover Jarrah decking was installed in the next phase, followed by the unique Vertical Garden feature.
Garden bed layout and design around the edges of the yard followed, along with the placement of lighting around the area. This included the placement and fixture of the F72 rusted steel wall art and steel ornament screens.
Uniquely designed travertine paving was laid next, around which the turf was installed.
Full project details
- Landscape design & consultation
- External paint and flooring selections and finishes
- Jarrah decking
- Plant design & layout
- Excavation and civil works
- Brick work and rendering
- Travertine capping
- Travertine floor tiling
- Turf preparation and installation
- Plant selection and layout
- Garden lighting design and layout
- Wall cladding
- Feature F72 rusted steel wall art
- Vertical Garden supply and installation
- Steel ornamental screen design and installation
- Implementation & Installation
- Project Management