The Floreat property provided an interesting design landscape as a two-level effect was needed in the area around the pool.
The pool itself, an elongated L shape, commanded the majority of the space, so in order to create the illusion of space, we needed to plan multi-dimensions.
After preparing the area with necessary civil works, we began with the tiling around the pool area, followed by the installation of the frameless glass fencing with stainless steel spigots. For the raised grassed area that would overlook the pool, we laid turf and installed the wire fencing around the edging. The poolside feature wall added an eye-catching touch, with lighting for effect. Millboard decking was installed around the pool area next, followed by garden landscaping, with careful selection of plants and positioning of lighting.
Full garden landscaping project details
- Landscape design & consultation
- External paint and flooring selections and finishes
- Frameless glass fencing with stainless steel spigots
- Pool box cover design
- Millboard decking
- Plant design & layout
- Excavation and civil works
- Brickwork and rendering
- Random Pattern paving
- Turf preparation and installation
- Plant selection and layout
- Garden and pool lighting design and layout
- Wall cladding
- Feature wall and layout
- Implementation & Installation
- Project Management